About – Quotes About Life Lessons and Moving On | 2022
At the end of the day, we all have a common question in our mind: What are some good life lessons I can practice every day?
Some people may take their mistakes as negatives. They probably won’t focus on the learnings those mistakes bring.
Other people take the negative experiences as life lessons and remember them as the key experiences to move forward and helps themselves to grow.
We will be helping you with lots of quotes about life lessons and moving on!
Here are some important life lessons to remember for life:
- You will always be needed if you prioritize yourself.
- Karma! What you provide to others will definitely come back to you like a boomerang.
- Small steps matter a lot to achieve success.
- Do not allow your fear to take over the voices in your head.
You might also probably be wondering what are the biggest and most important things you must have learned in life?
There are several life lessons learned going the hard way with wisdom and experience. Following are the most important life lessons that people have learned the hard way:
- Make your own path and destiny.
- Success isn’t easy.
- Never let your failures define you.
- Live and let live.
Well, we can help your emotions to relate with words and let this relatability make your path successful with the quotes about powerful life lessons and moving on.
Quotes about life lessons and moving on:
1. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”Nelson Mandela
2. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”Walt Disney
3. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.”Steve Jobs
4. “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.”Eleanor Roosevelt
5. “If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.”Oprah Winfrey
6. “If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.”James Cameron
7. “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.”John Lennon
8. “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.”Mother Teresa
9. “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.”Franklin D. Roosevelt
10. “Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.”Margaret Mead
11. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.”Robert Louis Stevenson
12. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”Eleanor Roosevelt
13. “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.”Benjamin Franklin
14. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.”Helen Keller
15. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.”Aristotle
16. “Whoever is happy will make others happy too.”Anne Frank
17. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. “I never dreamed about success, I worked for it.”Estee Lauder
19. “You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.”
20. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.”
21. “You can’t reach what’s in front of you until you let go of what’s behind you.”
22. “When you finally LET GO of the past something better comes along.”
23. “One of the simplest ways to stay happy is.. letting go of the things that make you sad.”
24. “Don’t look for Happiness, create it.”
25. “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.”
26. “Every moment wasted looking back, keeps us from moving forward.”
27. “You can never cross the ocean until you dare to lose sight of the shore.”
28. “You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated.”Maya Angelou
29. “The best revenge is just moving on and getting over it. Don’t give someone the satisfaction of watching you suffer.”
30. “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.”Abraham Lincoln
31. “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.”Babe Ruth
32. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.”Helen Keller
33. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”Thomas A. Edison
34. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.”Dr. Seuss
35. “Holding on is believing that there’s a past; letting go is knowing that there’s a future.”
36. “Blessed are the hearts that can bend; they shall never be broken.”
37. “Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.”Ralph Waldo Emerson
38. “Moving on doesn’t mean forgetting, it means you choose happiness over hurt.”
39. “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.”Babe Ruth
40. “Life is never fair, and perhaps it is a good thing for most of us that it is not.”Oscar Wilde
41. “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.”Tony Robbins
42. “In this life, we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love.”Mother Teresa
43. “Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.”Albert Einstein
44. “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.”Dalai Lama
45. “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.”
46. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”Mae West
47. “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.”Ralph Waldo Emerson
48. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.”Henry David Thoreau
49. “Difficult roads often lead to the most beautiful destinations.”
50. “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.”Confucius
51. “May you live all the days of your life.”Jonathan Swift
52. “Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale.”Hans Christian Andersen
53. “Do not let making a living prevent you from making a life.”John Wooden
54. “Life is ours to be spent, not to be saved.”D. H. Lawrence
55. “Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.”Marilyn Monroe
56. “Life is a long lesson in humility.”James M. Barrie
57. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.”Robert Frost
58. “Love the life you live. Live the life you love.”Bob Marley
59. “Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.”
60. “There’s an important difference between giving up and letting go.”
61. “Life is made of ever so many partings welded together.”Charles Dickens
62. “I demolish my bridges behind me…then there is no choice but to move forward.”
63. “Life is trying things to see if they work.”Ray Bradbury
Quotes about important life lessons:
64. “Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.”
65. “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.”Winston S. Churchill
66. “Look toward the sun and shadows will fall behind.”
67. “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot & hang on.”
68. “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.”Steve Jobs
69. “Don’t be afraid to move on and start a new chapter.”
70. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.”Thomas Jefferson
71. “The real test is not whether you avoid this failure because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.”Barack Obama
72. “The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.”John D. Rockefeller Jr.
73. “There comes a time in your life when you have to choose to turn the page, write another book or simply close it.”
74. “The only real battle in life is between hanging on and letting go.”
75. “Don’t let people tell you the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon..!!”
76. “Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember — the only taste of success some people get is to take a bite out of you.”Zig Ziglar
77. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.”Henry David Thoreau
Moreover, every parent might be wondering that what life lessons should every child learn?
Practically, you have brought another human being into the world. For the next 17 to 18 years, basically, your steps and learnings will revive the environment around them.
Some important early life lessons for your child:
- It is not over until it’s actually over. You will win in the end if your intentions are good.
- You must treat everyone with equal dignity.
- Do not be afraid to ask questions every time.
- Do not fear making mistakes.
- Honesty is the best policy.
Want to know more about life lessons to teach your child? Do Visit here!
We hope you would have found these quotes about life lessons and moving on helpful to define yourself uniquely. Life is all about learning and making every moment count. Hustle and don’t ever give up guys!
For more inspirational content, do visit our website on the below links to win life!
- Purpose of Life Quotes
- Latest Beautiful and Spiritual Quotes
- Positive Affirmations to Heal Life
- Affirmations for Success and Prosperity
Do visit My Blind Bird for more such motivational content. We are more than happy to help you guys always!
If you have any queries, please feel free to Contact Us. Thank you!