Best Meditation Chair USA UK 2021
About – Best Meditation Chair 2021 | SPECIAL OFFER SALE | USA UK
Meditation is a pious practice that can lead to the serenity of the mind and body if done in the right manner.
The classical meditation techniques often require a complex body posture or a steady position with an aesthetic ambiance.
Not everyone can pull this off easily, most people discontinue meditation owing to the pain or discomfort. Meditation chairs are what comes to the rescue to lead you through your meditation journey.
Meditation chairs often prove to be a great asset to cater to your comfort while sitting in those composite postures that feel uncomfortable.
Let us dive and find out how these meditation chairs work and list out some of the best meditation chairs in 2021
What is a Meditation Chair?
A meditation chair is like any other piece of furniture, specially designed to leverage the user’s comfort while they meditate.
These chairs provide the required support and composure for the people who need extending back support or have any sort of physical difficulties or simply for people who cannot sit on the floor comfortably.
Having a meditation chair can be a big plus while you focus and channelize your energy and remain calm and steady at the same time.
You might have a doubt running through your mind that, Can I sit in a chair for meditation?
Well, there are a lot of reasons to back this as an affirmative.
- Having a chair can let you build a dedicated meditation space. You won’t need a whole lot of space with only a chair in one corner. Moreover, a chair can also act as a visual reminder to keep meditation on your to-do list.
- Body aches will no longer be a thing that diverts your attention during the meditation process.
- Your posture will remain intact with the proper alignment of your back with a chair.
What is a good meditation chair?
By now you might be wondering what defines a good meditation chair.
A good meditation chair relieves the pressure that abruptly builds in the back and the legs when you sit in a specific posture for long hours.
An ideal meditation chair will be super comfy and support the natural alignment whilst its user shifts to various kneeling positions.
Most of the meditation chairs are compact and light-weighted. That means you can easily displace its position.
Meditation chairs are hence portable and let you reap your rewards even when you travel.
How do I choose the best meditation chair?
You might be into the thought of getting a new meditation chair, but you probably don’t know how to start looking, right?
Fear not! Read on to find out what parameters you need to consider while choosing the best meditation chair for you.
Before falling for those appealing designs, the chair that you choose will largely depend on what kind of meditation you are practicing, how much support it offers, and most importantly, your budget!
Following are some tips and questions you can ask yourself while choosing the best meditation chair:
- The duration of your Meditation. How long do you meditate, the frequency of days in a week when you meditate.
- The surroundings – Do you meditate in an open space surrounded by trees or you prefer to meditate in the comfort of your room?
- How healthy are you? How strong is your back? Different people need different amounts of support to accommodate themselves while meditating.
- And Lastly, what colors or designs do you like? Yes, that matters too! No one would want to meditate in a dull chair, right?
By now, you might have a rough idea of what to consider while buying a new chair.
Let us now have a look at 9 best meditation chairs that are available in the market in 2021
#9 Buddha Bliss Yoga and Meditation Chair
One of the best in the business. Manufactured by Friends of Meditation and designed by Swami Dhyan Unmesh ( Yoga and Meditation Facilitator), it provides inbuilt back support, especially in the “sukhasana” Posture.
- Supports back in cross-leg posture.
- Extra Cushion is added for elevating hips.
- Back support is still and helps in keeping the body still.
- Increases the duration of sitting.
- Makes your meditation session both comfortable and relaxing.
- The Meditation Chair is fully foldable and also comes with a carry bag.
- It doesn’t offer much lower back support.
- Not so adequate enough for tall people.
#8 Relaxing Buddha Meditation Chair with Extra Rectangular Back Support
Once again, manufactured by Friends of Meditation, this one is specially designed for providing adjustable rectangular back support. It eventually promotes good posture and comes as one hundred percent made from cotton fabric.
- A handy tool to make meditation camps more beneficial for you.
- Provides back support and thus promotes good posture.
- Reduces the stress of sitting in the same position during meditation.
- Includes an extra detachable back support that gives further support to the lower back.
- The seating cushion is made of high-quality foam and fits for everyone below 5 feet 11 inches.
- The backrest is a little bit weak and doesn’t provide much support in case of higher loads.
- The seating area is small, moreover it is not suitable for postures like padmasana.
Best Meditation chairs for back support: (#7-5)
#7 bonVIVO Easy III Padded Folding Floor Chair
Are you looking for a comfortable and decent alternative for the painful hours of sitting at work or at home? Then this chair is the perfect solution! Thanks to its carrying handle it is easily transportable. The seat’s backrest gives you the support in order to achieve a peak comfortable posture.
- It is foldable and provides maximum comfort for sitting and reclining
- It functions as a seat cushion and can also fit perfectly into a room of any size.
- The foldable chair is designed to help you relax in any situation so that you can enjoy your meditation session thoroughly.
- The cover is made of high stain-resistant synthetic fiber and can also be cleaned easily.
- Available in two colors, blue and beige, weighs only 6 lbs and can support a bodyweight of up to 220lb
- The metal rods are prominent however they don’t offer a lot of cushion support.
- The material of the cover can also wear out easily.
#6 BackJack Floor Chair
The BackJack seat is a sturdy “use anywhere” type of floor chair. This Chair Model is an all-purpose chair. It can be conveniently used in Lamaze classes, Meditation halls, camping, and in front of the TV. Moreover, it is the perfect chair for deep chanting or meditation.
- It is Lightweight, portable, and also provides convenient usage.
- Say no to uncomfortable seating– It is an ergonomic chair that provides back support and lumbar support so you no longer have to be slouched over when sitting on the floor.
- A hundred percent made of cotton – Makes for a comfortable way to sit with friends and family.
- Supports two different positions – Unique design allows sitting or reclining simple by switching from a vertical position to a horizontal one.
- Offers Multi-purpose usage – Can be used just about anywhere at home, sporting events, camping, meditation, etc.
- Not much padding on the front side and the material attracts dust quickly so regular cleaning might be required.
- Limited upright back support.
#5 NNEWVANTE Floor Seat with Adjustable Back Support Foldable Meditation Chair
If you’re looking for the best portable chair for your normal daily activities like reading, playing video games, meditating, etc. then this chair provides the best bet for you!
The thing that makes it stand out from the rest is that it provides six choices of adjusting the seat angle and hence relieves your back stress completely.
- Removable and easily washable floor seat so that you won’t be worried about the cleaning problem anymore.
- You can easily fold it flat. It is 2.9 inches in thickness and also easily fits in a narrow storage area like the trunk of your car.
- This floor seating cover is made of Crystal Velvet and hence feels smooth over the skin.
- Scratch-anti mat is designed on the bottom so as to enhance wear resistance as well.
- 6 Angles for adjusting the inclination of the chair.
- It offers quite fragile recline support which may however, lead to some breakage after few months.
- Crushed velvet as the choice of fabric can also prove to be uncomfortable for some.
Best Meditation chair for Seniors:(#4-3)
#4 SitnStand Portable Smart Rising Seat
It is a portable lift chair that is specially designed to help the elderly keep up with their full independence. It is easy to use requiring no assembly and installation and is ideal for seniors living independently.
- Safe and Easy: No installation, No assembly required! The medical seat lift assist can also be attached to recliners for the elderly.
- It can easily lift adults up to the weight of 120kg (265lbs) due to its 4 chambers inflating.
- Has an ergonomic design to maintain steadiness, and to give you a feel like you are still sitting in your favorite place on the couch.
- Portable and lightweight: The cushion seat cover is removable and also machine washable.
- Rechargeable battery: Lasts for 4-7 days.
- Best Meditation chiars for seniors
- The cord is too short for the remote so some of the users may have a hard time with the remote operation.
- Technical issues may arise over time if not handled properly.
#3 Friends of Meditation Extra Large Relaxing Meditation and Yoga Chair
This Chair can be conveniently used while performing Yoga and Meditation or while working on a Laptop. It helps Older people who need back support gain the stability required along with full comfort.
- Provides Decent back support for lotus posture and cross leg posture.
- Provides immense comfort to increase your meditation hours significantly.
- Helps people with back problems and constrained flexibility.
- Helps the elderly who need back support due to old age.
- Ideal for a day-long retreat and Vipassana Retreat.
- The back is held up with elastic, not much real back support so it is not intended to lean on.
- The quality of the cover fabric is stubby and may fall apart after a few washes.
#2 Malu Luxury Padded Floor Chair with Back Support
Specifically designed for meditation, this chair does more than just serve as a folding chair. It helps you to dive into the beyond and ensures that no amount of pain paves its way into your deep concentration.
- Custom made for meditation
- Full 90 degrees adjustable design.
- Provides decent support for all meditation levels and styles.
- Provides extra support to relieve strain in the back and the spine.
- The cover is made of ultra-soft fabric.
- Good Meditation Chair 2021
- The back locking mechanism may fall flat after a few months of usage.
- Doesn’t provide significant support for the cross leg position and some other complex postures.
#1 Gaiam Rattan Meditation Chair
Bid the ultimate farewell to your meditation sessions sitting on the floor, an exercise or yoga mat, block, brick or bolster!
Focus on deep thoughts with ease with the Gaiam Rattan Meditation Chair. This remarkable chair is the best handy tool to help you with your meditation goals.
- Sustainable comfort on the go! It features a rattan base with a tall back for ergonomic support.
- Focus on deep thoughts with ease- Specially designed to sit cross-legged comfortably for extended periods.
- Sit longer and more comfortably on the generous seating area and extra-thick cotton cushion.
- The natural cotton cushion cover is removable and also machine washable.
- Great for home, studio, or office with its aesthetically pleasing design and features.
- Not suitable for the outside environment. Exposure to sun or rain could fade away the material over time.
- Less thick cushion and a small area may be an issue for some users.
That concludes our list of the 9 best meditation chairs that are up for grabs. Every single one of them is superlative to any other ordinary chair in the market.
Hope it helps you to choose the best meditation chair for yourself and feel free to contact us if you have any queries! This concludes the topic for 9 Best Meditation Chair with Back Support USA Uk 2021.